ODOR CONTROL SYSTEMS
250 to 2,000 CFM
- Odor Control
- Pump Stations
- Sewage Wet Wells
- VOC Control
- FRP or PPL vessel with sample ports, grounding rod and drain.
- FRP centrifugal blower. Also available in epoxy-lined or stainless steel.
- Control Panel with NEMA 4X or NEMA 7 enclosure.
- Transition duct, flex connector, manual flow control valve, and rain cap with bird screen.
- Differential pressure gauge.
- Grease/mist eliminator.
- Sound enclosure.
- Deep bed, up-flow carbon arrangement for high removal efficiency.
- Activated carbon adsorber, blower, controls and accessories combined in factory assembled package.
- Skid mounted and supplied complete. Only requirement is power connection.
- Flow capacities from 250 to 2000 CFM.
- Wide range of catalytic carbon media to suit your application.
- Designed for H2S removal greater than 99.9%
CARBTROL provides complete systems ranging from 90 to 20,000 CFM.
|Carbon Weight (lbs.)
|Skid Width - “A”(inches)
|Skid Length - “B”(inches)
|Vessel Dia - “C”(inches)
|Discharge Dia - “D”(inches)
Certain chemical compounds in the presence of activated carbon may oxidize, decompose or polymerize. This could result in temperature increases sufficient to cause ignition of the activated carbon or adsorbed material. If a compounds reaction with activated carbon is unknown, appropriate tests should be considered.